The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Weekly Challenge--October 10-October 16, 2006

Sorry about not posting any challenges last week. I ddin't realize that I hadn't posted anything until Saturday, and by then it was a little late.

Quick update on last weeks challenges. I completed the missions for Star Wars: Battelfront 2. I didn't get the second mission report posted, but I finished it. In Megaman, I beat Bombman, but I didn't get to Gutsman. I forgot that it was easier to complete his level with the Magnet Beam.

I didn't get the Final Fantasy 7 challenge done, because I spent most of my time playing Civ 3 instead (opps.) And while I didn't accualy finish the Harvest Moon goal, it is mainly because I gave myself too much time. I could have upgraded the Water Can, but there has been 1 day where it rained since I started, 20 days ago. That is also why I didn't get the Hammer upgraded. no rainy days mean no days I can spend in the mines (you don't need to use it in the mines to upgrade it, but yo can get ore for upgrades or to sell in the mines.) I had 2 days at the end of spring, plus 2 days at the start of Summer (the first was on a tuesday, when the grocery store is closed. the second had a festivale.) so atleast I got the Water Can up to Lvl 2.

Now onto this week's goals. Not going to be many console games this week. I cut my thumb pretty bad earlier today. From the tip almost to the first knuckle. bleed pretty bad too. After the bleeding stopped and I unwrapped the paper towels and napkins I used to stop the bleeding, it looked pretty nasty, like a big flap was loose. I bandaged it up good and taped it up tight, so it should be ok, but I will probobly change it all tomarrow before work.

Because of this, I can't really use the D-Pad, and the analog sticks hurt my thumb (right now anyways.) Maybe later this week I will play some Battlefront 2, but until then it will be PC games. My right hand is ok, so I cans till use a mouse :)

On to this week's challenges.

1.) Complete the first 2 hours of Final Fantasy 7 (broken into 1 hour segments.)
2.) Make Money maintain or gain Public Image in Extreme Warfare Revenge.
3.) Finish the first 3 scenarios in the Human Campaign of Warcraft: Orcs and Humans.
4.) Complete 2 missions in Star Wars: Battlefront 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home