The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Weekly Challenge--September26-October 2, 2006

LAst week was a pretty good week. Sure I only achieved two of my goals, but I still consider it a good week. I didn't clear chapter 2 of Trauma Center, but the operation I got stuck on is one of the harder ones in the game. And I kind of achieved the EWR goal. I maintained my Public Image, but I lost some money. Since earnign money was part of the goal, I can't consider that one achieved, but I know why I lost money, and I should be able to turn things around no problem.

Now on to this week's goals.

1.) Complete 2 missions in Star Wars Battlefront 2.
2.) Buy a Chicken and Cow, Upgrade Water Can and Hammer to max before the end of Summer in Harvest Moon: More Friends Of Mineral Town.
3.) Complete the first 2 hours of Final Fantasy 7 (broken into 1 hour segments.
4.) Beat Bombman and Gutsman in Megaman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home