The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Weekly Challenge--September 4-September 10, 2006

Ladies and gentlemen, I have returned.

Sorry about not posting sooner, but after working for 31 days straight, I was just to tired to play many games.

I played a few, and I finished the space battle over Kashyyyk in Star Wars Battlefront 2, but other then some Guitar Hero and Smackdown VS Raw I didn't play to many.

Now that that's taken care of, on to this week's goals.

1.) Completer 2 missions in Star Wars: Battlefront 2.
2.) Complete Arcade Mode with the third row of characters in Soul Calibur 2.
3.) Complete 3 levels in Star Trek: Elite Force.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home