The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Weekly Challenge--August 7-August 13, 2006

Man I did bad last week. In my defense, it wasn't for lack of trying. I had planned on beating the Warcraft challenge on Saturday, Guitar Hero challenge on Sunday, and the Star Wars Battlefront 2 challenge sometime between Friday and Monday. Then my brother showed up, which pretty much killed any hope of achieving any of those goals.

Like I said, I tried. I got to the second venue in Guitar Hero on Medium difficulty, and I tried to acchieve the Battlefront challenge, but I had some trouble in the battle above Kashyyyk.

Since I am posting this late int he week, I will only five myself some easy challenges. As far as I know, no relatives are going to show up, so I should be able to achieve them all this week :)

1.) Beat part 1 of Episode 2 in Viewtiful Joe.
2.) Beat Donut Plains in Super Mario World.
3.) Survive the battle above Kashyyyk in Star Wars: Battlefront 2.
4.) Finish medium difficulty in Guitar Hero.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home