The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Cheap Gaming Goodness Strikes Back

On Tuesday I was in Mankato for a job interview and while I was there, I stopped by Gamestop. I love Gamestop, because you can get some good games cheap. At the stripmall location I got Transformers and Onimusha for PS2, Resident Evil for Gamecube (the remake of the original) and GTA: london and GTA 2 for PS1.

After Gamestop, I went to Target in the mall and got Viewtiful Joe for Gamecube and Trapico and Stronghold for PC.

Next stop was the mall Gamestop, which is far inferior to the strip mall store, but I still found a game, Oni for PS2. It was $3.99, but when I got to the counter to pay, I found out that the price had dropped, they just hadn't changed it on the shelf yet. So I saved $1 :)

On the way home, I stoped by Kmart in New Ulm. They usualy had some good games for cheap and this time was no exception as I got Devil May Cry and Galactic Wrestling for PS2.

The total haul was 11 games for about $70. Can't complane about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home