The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando--Arena Battle

Well, I won the Arena Battle, got the Electrolyzer, Won the next arena battle and got 1500 bolts, and then I faced Chain Blade.

Chain Blade was tough. I think I died about 10 times fighting him, but I beat him, I started out circle strafing him and using Gravity Bombs when he was on the ground. When I ran out of those, I switched to the Chopper. When he took to the air, I started running towards him firing the Heavy Lancer, jumping to the side when ever he prepared to attack.

Now it is on to Megapolis on Endako to save Clank, but that will have to wait till next week's challenges :)

Now if you'll excuse me, ECW is about to start :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home