The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, May 22, 2006

I was playing Smackdown VS Raw today, and was in a 10 Minute Slobber Knocker. For those who don't know what a Slobber Knocker is, it is basically a gauntlet match. You either keep going until you are pinned, or you see how many opponents you can pin in 10 minutes.

I think I need to turn up the difficulty. Either that or I stumbled across a great combo. I beat Chris Benoit in 5 moves, Chris Jericho in 30 seconds, and Tajiri in 10! I could have easily gotten number 1 in the rankings, but I had trouble against Kurt Angle. I had to use the Ice Device (one of my character's signature moves) 3 times and spear him about 10 times to put him away.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home