The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I need a break

Just so you know, I haven't forgotten about the Game journal. I do apologize for not posting about this last week, but I am taking a break. At work, we went from almost no orders each day to several (we had about 20 different orders on Saturday alone, with 10 being the average daily number of orders.)

Because of that I have been very tired after work. Last week was worst then this week, but I have still been tried. Because of this,and the fact that I have a lot going on right now, I haven't been playing to many games. So I decided to take last week and this week off. I am still playing games, but I don't have any goals to accomplish.

Don't worry. Any major developments will be posted on here, and I will be back on Monday with a fresh batch of goals



And just so that there is plenty of warning, I plan on doing this around Graduation as well. Last year we worked 10 hours a day for a week, which meant going to bed earlier and being tired after work, so I am taking that week off too.


Oh yeah. I did finish the Warcraft goal :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home