The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Weekly Challenges--April 24-May 1, 2006

I know, I know. I'm posting late again. In my defense, it's not my fault this time. I tried posting last ngiht around 6, but there was a problem with Blogspot, so I couldn't.

Last week I had one of the highlights of my time playing Kingdom Hearts. I met the greatest Disney character of all time, Tigger! I even got bounced by him :) Hope he shows up more later

As far as the Warcraft goals are concerned, I almost made it. I was almost done with the third scenario, when a friend IMed me, causing my laptop to switch to MSN Messneger and causing Warcraft to stop responding. Why I didn't save my game, I don't know. normaly I do at least after each map, but for some reason I didn't. Because of this, Warcraft has become my top priority for this week.

I am also adding 2 more goal slots. Since most of my games are on PC, I can play them while watching TV. I also have a few Gameboy and GBA games that I am currently addicted to and can playwhile doing other things.

Now onto the goals for this week.

1.) Win the Pegasus tournamnt in Kingdom Hearts
2.) Reach level 17 in Urban Dead
3.) Finish the first 3 scenarios in the Human Campaign of Warcraft: Orcs and Humans
4.) Discover the source of the roots in the reactor core in Metroid Fusion.
5.) play for 2 hours in Final Fantasy 6 for SNES

Note that I called it Final Fantasy 6, instead of it's US name of Final Fantasy 3. I am a traditionalist when it comes to the FF numbering system, and I always use the original numbers used in Japan.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home