The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Weekly Challenges--April 17-April 24, 2006

YYYEEEAAAHHH!!!

I am posting this week's challenges on time!!!

I did pretty god last week. I got to level 14 in Urban Dead, almost got to level 15, and made it to Bale Mall. Since I am so close to getting to level 15, I am going to make this week's goal to get to level 16.

I also beat Jafar in Kingdom Hearts. In fact the only goal I didn't complete is the Warcraft one. My Laptop is having serious issues right now, but I ran anti-virus and spyware software, cleaned up the hard drive (freed up almost 6 GBs) and I plan on defragmenting it while I sleep, so it should be running fine tomarrow. Might have to tackle that first scenario :)

Anyways, on to this week's challenges.

1.) Beat Monstro and the Parasite Cage.

2.) Reach level 16 in Urban Dead.

3.) Finish the first 3 scenarios in the Human Campaign of Warcraft: Orcs and Humans

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home