The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Urban Dead--Level 14

Just reached level 14. Headed back to Yagoton for the first time in almost a week to find it over run with Zombies. Shuttlebank, which is where my temporary safe house is, also has several. In fact there is a large group right outside the safe house, but that is a revive point, so they are off limits.

I took Head Shot, which causes zombies to spend an extra 5 points to get up after being killed. I am now officially a Zombie Hunter.

It's going to take a longer now for me to level up. The only skills not on the Scientist tree, which cost an extra 50 points to learn, are Knife Combat and Tagging. once I have those, it will be slow going. Based on the Suburb Map, the entire northern half of Malton is on code yellow, and there are 2 other suburbs near by that are yellow, so I should have plenty of hunting opportunities :)


Update--Looks like Bale Mall has been taken back and there are plans to reopen the revive points in Yagoton. I am thinking about working my way to the mall and help retake Yagoton. Hopefully I have enough ammo to make it there by Friday. Don't need ammo to get there, but I might as well take out a few zeds on the way :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home