The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Weekly Challenges--April 7-April 17, 2006

ok, this is getting to be kind of a habit. I was ready to post this week's challenges, but then a friend showed up. He left around the time I left for church for a wedding rehearsal (I was running sound.) I got back just in time to watch Doctor Who and then it was time to go to bed. Saturday I only had about 1 hour after work to eat, shower, and change before I had to go to church for the wedding. I got home and had to clean the apartment because company was coming. Sunday is normally a lazy day, but my sister was home, so I had to go out to the farm and spend time with the family.

Because I have been doing so bad, and because nothing happens Mondays, I an officially changing the dead lines to Mondays starting this week, which will give me a few extra days. Too bad my bro will be in town for Easter during those 2 days, so I probably won't get much playing in, but you never know.


As for last week's challenges, I finished Ratchet and Clank, which was the main one. Unfortunately it is getting busy at work, so I wasn't able to play any Warcraft this week. Hopefully I will get those done this week.

With Ratchet and Clank done, I find myself needing a new Console game. the logical choice would be Ratchet and Clank Going Commando, but since Kingdom Hearts 2 is now out, I am going to finish Kingdom Hearts first.

Now for this week's challenges

1.) Get through the Cave Of Wonders and beat Jafar in Kingdom Hearts.

2.) Get to Level 14 in Urban Dead.

3.) Finish the first 3 scenarios in the Human Campaign of Warcraft: Orcs and Humans

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home