The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Quake 4

While I was getting ready for work, I was watching X-Play and they did a review of Quake 4 for the Xbox 360. I'm a big fan of the Quake games, so of course I watched. The game looked good, and for a split second I was tempted to buy a 360 in order to play it. Fortunately they said something that brought me back to my senses. They said that the game occasionally had a problem with slowdown, something the PC version doesn't have a problem with (assuming you have a powerful enough system, of course.)

That is one of the reasons I never bought an Xbox. There are only about 8 games that I actually wanted for the system, and most of them are available, and better on, PC. If the games available so far are any indication, I won't be getting a 360 for the same reason. I'll spend the $400 on a PS3 instead. or better yet on a Revolution and a few games :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home