The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Metroid:Fusion--Reactor Core

I cleared out the reactor core a little bit ago. Turns out there was some plant thing (called the Mother Root in the Gamefaqs guide I used. In my defense I just thought it was a realy tough room. Turns out it was the boss fight.) That was one of the toughest boss fights yet, even tougher then the fight against the spider thing. I just had to make sure I could take plenty of hits and fired away.

There are a few new areas that opened up after I beat the Mother Root, so I will probobly do some exploring before heading to the nearest navigation room to find out what to do next.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home