The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Break Update

Just so you know, but I haven't forgotten about the Game Journal. remember when I said I was taking a break and was going to take the week of Graduation off? well, I forgot that graduation is next weekend at the local high school and several people are having receptions this weekend. So if you don't mind, I will be taking the entire month off. Like I said, I am still playing games, and will post updates on my status. I haven't really played any of the ones listed in the goals list, but I have been playing a few, which I will be adding to the list as Free Play (ones I play when not playing Goal games.)

So don't worry, I will be back in a few weeks, and I will be ready to roll.



BTW: Sorry for not posting more updates and thoughts about E3. I have spent most of the week struggling with various computer problems. I got them mostly under control, but because of them, I either was trying to fix them or I didn't want to work on anything.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home