The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

God Of War 2 News

While I am eating breakfast, I had to check and see if there wan anything new at E3 Insider since I went to bed, and I found that there was a news story about God Of war 2.

This has me psyched.

One thing I am really excited about is the integration of the Pegasus. We are fully integrating the God of War combat system into the flight experience complete with context sensitive mini games that have Kratos leaping off the Pegasus to dispatch seemingly endless swarms of mythological creatures.


Oh Yeah. Aerial combat :). If you haven't played the original, go out and rent it. it is kind of short (I got pretty close to the end on 1 rental) but it is really fun. easily one of the best combat systems I have ever seen. If The only real problem I had was it was kind of short, but even if it is shorter, as long as GOW2's combat system remains true to the original, I will be happy.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home