The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Weekly Challenges--July 3-July 9, 2006

Sorry about not updating for a while (I'm starting to sound like a broken record.) Eric, the friend who was coming to visit, got here safe, and I almost got "The Iceman" up to 75 points, but it didn't matter since Eric forgot to bring the memory card with his Smackdown VS Raw character on it. In the end, I got him to 70 points. Still lots of room for improvement, but not bad.

Since I am posting this on Thursday, I don't have time for many goals this week, so there will just be 2, both from Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando.

1.) Explore the Swamp Ruins on Oozla
2.) Find the Megacorp Store Entrance on Oozla.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home