The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Weekly Challenges--July 17-July 23, 2006

First an update on last week's challenges, I got most of them done. Yes, once again I failed to complete the Warcraft challenge. and in case you went through the archives and are saying to yourself "I thought he finished that a while ago." you would be right, but I accidentally deleted the folder while cleaning the hard drive and now I have to start over :(

Could be worse. I could get myself stuck like I did in Metroid: Fusion. After defeating Nightmare, I did some exploring and ended up finding some Speed Boast blocks, so I broke through them and kept going. no problem right?

Wrong. there is no way to gain enough speed on the otherside to break through them again (as far as I know) and I have explored everywhere I could but keep finding red doors, which I haven't unlocked yet. like I said. I'm kind of stuck right now.

You might notice that I have myself a few less challenges this week. I want to try and get unstuck in Metroid: Fusion and try to finish up some of the Long Term Goals.

1.) Rescue Clank in Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando.
2.) Visit Clank's Apartment on Endako in Ratchet and Clank: Going Command.
3.) Complete 2 missions in Star Wars Battlefront 2.
4.) Finish the first 3 scenarios in the Human Campaign of Warcraft: Orcs and Humans

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home