The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Urban Dead--Level 18

I just reached level 18. I was close to 18 on Friday, but I haven't played since, so I went out, killed a Zed, and got to 18. Took Knife Fighting. Won't need it since I have a Fire Ax and Ax Fighting, but at this point the number of skills that are actually useful to me is 0.

I'm going to spend some time gathering ammo before heading to Shearbank. Shearbank has been a highly contested area since the game went live a year ago. First it was various survivor factions fighting over it, and now it seems that the Zombies have over run the place. I don't care who controls Shearbank, just as long as it isn't the Zeds.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home