The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando--Rescue Clank

YAH! I rescued Clank! I didn't realize how much I missed the little guy until I had to go through the first few missions with out him. I had gotten so use to gliding, super jumping, ect while playing the first game that it took some getting use to not having him around.

I also got a new toy, the Multi-Star (The upgraded version of the Chopper) And when I got to Barlow, I checked the Megacorp Vendor to see what new toys were available and found out that I could afford the Seeker Gun, so I got that. I also remembered the location of one of the platinum Bolts on Endako, so I got that too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home