The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Weekly Challenges--July 24-July 30, 2006

I did ok last week. I didn't finish all of the goals for this week, but I got most of them. I only got one mission in Star Wars Battlefront 2 done, and I didn't get any of the scenarios in Warcraft done, but I finished all of the other goals, and if I hadn't been tired all day yesterday (that is why I am posting this on Tuesday and not Monday) and if I had been home Saterday night and Sunday, maybe I could have finished all of the goals, but that's alright.

One goal I accomplished was on the long term list! I got all of the Gold Weapons in Ratchet and Clank, so that is one less long term goal to worry about.

Now for this week's goals.

1.) Finish the first level of Viewtiful Joe.
2.) Beat Super Mario Advance: Super Mario Bros. 2 Using Warp Zones.
3.) Complete 2 missions in Star Wars Battlefront 2.
4.) Finish the first 3 scenarios in the Human Campaign of Warcraft: Orcs and Humans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home