The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Guitar Heros

I have wanted this game since I first heard about it, so when I saw it at Walmart yesterday, I had to get it. I spent 3 hours yesterday playing it, and the Toonami Trio spent a lot of time playing it last night as well. All three of them want it, and we are all ready thinking about having battle of the bands some time next month.

I just beat the game on Easy. there is still a lot to unlock, but I am well on my way to kicking eveyone elses buts simply being able to spend that much more time racticing. Now it is on to Medium, and on more step towards my position as Guitar Hero!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home