The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Weekly Challenge--August 12-August 18, 2006

Sorry about not posting sooner. I spent most of yesterday playing Extreme Warfare Revenge. The good news is that after 6 tries, I accually made money in the first month! It was only a couple thousand dollars, but it is better then nothing. I increased a my production values a bit and hopefully it will help me make even more for the current month.

I didn't get all of the goals done, but this time it wasn't because I was lazy. I burnt my hand last Tuesday at work and it hurt to hold a mouse or controller for too long, making playing games difficult. By Friday it was feeling better, so I could play, but it ment I didn't have much time.

With that out of the way, and my hand feeling better, on to this week's goals!

1.) Finish Chapter 1 of Rise Of The Empire in Star Wars: Battlefront 2.
2.) Complete 3 levels in Star Trek: Elite Force.
3.) Finish the first 3 scenarios in the Human Campaign of Warcraft: Orcs and Humans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home