The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Weekly Challenge--August 19-August 25, 2006

Didn't do very well last week. This time I can't blame it on burned hand though. Nope, I am to blame.

Accually I think I want to blame something.

I think I can blame this on Extreme Warfare Revenge and Trauma Center. Those two games have been running on my laptop and DS (along with Drill Pirits) since last Friday (when I got the DS, Drill Spirits, and Trauma Center.)

I think I have an idea on how I can do better this week.

Now for this week's challenges.

1.) Finish the next 2 missions in Star Wars Battlefront 2.
2.) Finish Chapter 2 of Trauma Center.
3.) Make Money maintain or gain Public Image in Extreme Warfare Revenge.
4.) Clear Amazon in Time Attack mode in Br Driller Drill Spirits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home