The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Challenges--November

You may have noticed that I haven't posted this week's goals yet. The reason is because I have spent the last week trying to decide what I wasnt to do for National Noval Writing Month. While I (think) I have finaly decided what I want to write, I still have to write it.

Which brings me to the next set of goals. I won't be posting any challenges until December. Between carving pumpkins (pic will be posted on The Freak Show) and working on my NaNoWriMo stuff, I won't have time to play many games.

That doesn't mean I won't be playing. I plan on trying to get some of the long term goals done, and I will trill be playing Star Wars: Battlefront 2, with posts announcing when I accomplish the goals.

So wish me luck, and keep checking back to see what I've gotten done. If nothing else, see you in December :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home