The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Assorted Stuff

I haven't read Penny Arcade for about a week, so I was playing catch up when I saw a few interesting news items. First, it seems that they are making a Firefly MMO.

I have to admite, I never watched Firefly. I heard it was a great show, with a great movie. I really hope that the MMO does well, because it would be a shame for a series with a fan base like Firefly's to crash and burn.

Speaking of crashing, I also saw this (scroll down until you get to Gabe's first post.)It seems Penny Arcade's World Of Warcraft Guild took part in a massive raid a while back. There were so many people that the server crashed! Check out the pick.

I just hope that either A.) the lag isn't too bad and I can play on that server or B.) the server I end up playing on has a brantch of the Renny Arcade Alliance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home