The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Elite Beat Agents

I was kind of excited about this game. It sounded lik fun. Then I read the Metareview at Joystiqand found out that they stuck in some somes by Ashley Simpson, Avril Lavigne, and more.

I wasn't expecting AC/DC or ZZ Top. I have Guitar Hero and GH2 for musical greatness like that. I knew when I saw the commercials that it was mostlikely going to be a bunch of Techno crap like most rythem based games like DDR, but it looked like fun and like it made good use of the touch screan, do I was willing to look past the music. Now that they put the new songs in, I don't know if I want to play it or not.

Maybe I'll just rent it from Gamefly first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home