The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Weekly Challenges--December 4-december 10, 2006

well, NaNoWriMo is over. if you wnat to see what I got done, here is the full report.

With NaNoWriMo done, it is time to get back to work with some new challenges. YOu would think that being out of work would have allowed me to play a lot of games, but for some reason I was kind of depressed and just alyed there watching T.V. for most of the time (something to do with the fact that the place I had worked for the last 9 1/2 years had just closed and I was out of work for the first time since the summer before my senior year of High School.)

I did get a few more skill points in Ratchet and Clank, and I did complete the EWR long term challenge, but that was about it. Most of the time I was playing games, I was playing Harvest Moon, Transformers, or GTA3.

Speaking of Harvest Moon, a quick update on how I'm doing. I made it through the su,,er amd fall, and made a decent amount of money during that time. I expanded my chicken coopp and house, got a bunch of stuff from the shopping channel, and am currently watching the Iron Chef-esq show to learn new recipies. I got all the Harvest Sprites to the point where they are willing to help me and am currently training them during the winter. Cat (the dog) is up to 4 hearts and Glue (the horse) is at 6. I hatched three more chicked, named Baked, BBQ, and Ala King, and got two more cows, named T-Bone and Ribeye to help me through the winter months. Sir Loin is also giving Medium Milk now. I got a sheep (Gyro) and I also got most of my tools up to Mystrile (All I have left to upgrade is the sickle and fishing pole.) and Gray is up to purple heart.

I also got World Of Warcraft. I tried it when it first came out, but I couldn't afford it then. To tell the truth I can't really afford it now either, but I have 40 days before I have to pay. I will be using a 10 day trial to see how it runs and if it runs fine, then I will install the retail version. if it doesn't, then I have a few months to upgrade my system before my characters are deleted.

Now on to this week's goals!


1.) Finish the first 3 scenarios in the Human Campaign of Warcraft: Orcs and Humans.
2.) Finish Winter Year 1 in HArvest Moon: More Friends Of Mineral Town
3.) Complete the Turismo and Cipriani's Chauffeur missions in Grand Theft Auto 3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home