The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Harvest Moon: R.I.P. BBQ and Ala King

Damn it. I just lost 2 of my chickens. They were sick and I forgot to get them medicine. The next day was Sunday (chicken shop was closed) and the day after that I was snowed in. So I was going to get them medicine the next day. I was on my way to the chicken shop when the phone rang, so I hit pause and answered the phone. Unfortunatly I accidently hit B when I put the SP down and by the time I hung up and noticed it, the chicken shop was closed!

Damn telemarketter. I blame you for their deaths.

So now I have to hatch or buy 2 new chickens. I have on in the incubator right now, and shall name it BBQ2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home