The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Megaman--Beat Fireman

I know that I completed this goal, but I figured that since I just had one boss left before I got to Wiley's Castle, I might as well finish it up so that I can concentrate on defeating Wiley next week.

Took a couple of lives, but it wasn't too hard. Part of the reason it was so easy is because, right before the boss's corridor is a wide flat area with respawning Tackle Fires next to it. Three enamies, one shot each, and plenty of power ups (including a 1up :) ) ment that I went into the corridor with full weapons and energy. The corridor is lined with Screw Bombers on the ceiling, which are easy to beat. For the rest of the stage, there are plenty of Energy Capsules to be found along the way, which respawn when you move rom one screan to the next.

Fireman was easy, thanks to the Freeze Ray. I have heard that the Pause Cheat works against him, and I might try it when I face him again in Wiley's Castle, but this time I just opened fire. Only took 4 or 5 shots to take Fireman down.

Now it's time to bring Dr. Wiley to justice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home