The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Feel Good Moment In Japan

saw this on Joystiq and thought it was kind of cool. the odds od something like this happening anywhere else are slim to none, with some exceptions. If, for example, I dropped my SP or DS at church, I would get it back, because enough people know that I bring them with me. (I usually have everything set up for Sunday School well before the kids arrive, so I sit down and play Harvest Moon, Trauma Center, or some other, family firendly game while I wait.)

There are others who have brought their hand helds to church with them, but I don't have to worry about them getting my stuff. I'm the only one with a black DS and SP :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home