The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

FPSs On Consoles

On Attack Of The show, they are talking about whether or not World Of Warcraft can kill castle gaming, and of course one guy, who is very pro-console gaming, said that it wouldn't. He said that while people would play it, they worn't going to abandon thir FPS games on consoles.

Excuse me? Where did the FPS genre originate? That's right, PC. and infact, except for Halo, the big ones are still for PC. Half-life, Quake, Doom. All ported from PC to consoles.

There are some good action games for Consoles, and while I can't get use to playing with a controller (give me a mouse and keyboard any day of the week) the place to play great FPSs is the OC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home