The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Weekly Challenge-January 22-January 28, 2007

Man, I've been doing terrible, not only with posting new challenges and the results, but also with playing games. Except for Megaman, a half hour of Star Wars Battlefront 2, and a bit of Final Fantasy X, I haven't played much in the last couple of weeks.

In my defense, my schedule hasn't helped any. I've been working nights alot, and I usually get up later in the morning then I would like, so I wake up late, have a couple hours before work, go to work, get home, and by then there is too much stuff I want to watch. That has been a problem during the day recently as well, since History, Sci Fi, Discovory, and National Geographic have been showing some good shows during the day.

Fortunatly I've been getting more morning hours in the last couple of weeks, and I am still looking for a different job, a 9-5, Mon-Fri job. I'm getting sick of having wierd hours.

With that out of the way, time to list the new goals.

Last time, I beat the last three Robot Masters in Megaman, and now I am on my way to Willy's castle. Hopefully this week I can bring Willy to justice.

I also started to replay Final Fantasy X. Last time I played it, I got to Djose Temple, but it was so long ago that I decided to start over. I am currently at Besaid, about to leave for Luca. I have been using a stratagy guide, but only for deciding on my next goal, and also to get all the goodies hidden along the way. so far, all I've missed was a Rod of Wisdom in the Besaid Temple's Cloister Of trials.

Finaly, I've been wanting to play a good stratagy game recently, so I will start playing Tropico.

One other note, I am going to be opening a new Game Journal, this one focussing entirely on Extreme Warfare Revenge. I will post about it once I get it started.

Now on to this week's goals.

1.) Defeat Dr. Willy in Megaman.
2.) Get throught he Kilika Temple's Cloister Of Trials in Final fantasy X.
3.) Get through the first year of Tropico.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home