The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Mario & Luigi--Beanstar part 3

Man I'm getting sick of this. At least this time there was a boss fight involved, but Popple was easy to beat. In fact the hardest part was when he started throwing stuff at me, and that was just a timing issue on my part.

Ok, it was tough when he stole my hammers and hit me with them. wait, tough isn't the right word, more like annoying. but once I got the timing figured out, I didn't have to worry about it any more.

Now I have to figure out where the last part is. hopefully it will accually be a challenge to get it.

I explored the area, but havn't got a clue where it is, and the game isn't giving me any clues. I will try a few more times, but if I have to, I'll check Gamefaqs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home