The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Resident Evil 4--Complete Chapter 3-3

Accually I beat it a few days ago, but never posted about it.

After ruining what I am sure was a good bottle of wine, I got into a cage match against one of those blind guy's with claws. I shot my way out, killed some more monks, and took out the Wolverine wanna-be. After that it wasn't too hard to finish the chapter.

Only got 18 kills this chapter :( Hopefully I will get more next chapter.

After watching Sadler kill Louise, I saw Ashley below me. not I just have to figure out how to get to her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home