The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

MArio & Luigi--Beanstar part 2

Well that was easy. In fact, it was too easy. So easy it was stupid.

I got home from work, ate lunch (Long Live Taco Tuesday!) and picked up my SP to play some Mario & Luigi while watching Mythbusters. Less then 10 minutes later, I had the second piece of the Beanstar.

It would have been one thing if I had just gone right to a boss and vaped it, but nnnooo! How do I get the Beanstar? By spitting water at flying things and decorating a t-shirt!

For the first peice of the Beanstar, I had to explore 2 areas, solve several puzzles, and defeat a boss. For the second one all I had to do was design a T-Shirt! I could understand if this was towards the begining of the game. After all, it would be a great challenge for someone just starting out in the game. But this is about halfway through the game! there is no excuse for it to be this easy.

I did some exploring after I got it and I think I know where the third piece is. hopefully it is harder to get then the second one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home