The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Weekly Challenge-March 5-March 11, 2007

This is starting to become a trend. Once again, in my defense, I took February off to write. I did play some games, but it was more to relax then anything else.

Fortunatly, with me working during the day more, plus the fact that Adult Swim sucks after Aqua Teen is over, means I will have time to play more console games. Plus I have been playing a lot of Gameboy recently. infact I am cutting the list of games down to two, for now anyways.

On to this week's goals.

1.) Finish Chapter 3 in Resident Evil 4 (divied into sub chapters)
2.) Get the second Beanstar Piece in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

Bonus Goal
Beat Vinilla Dome in Super Mario World.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home