The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Weekly Challenge-March 12-March 18 2007

YEAH!

Not only did I finish all of my goals, which I think has only happened a couple of times, but I also am posting a new set of goals on time!

Ok, so I didn't finish the Super Mario World goal, but 1.) It was a bonus goal, so I don't have to finish it, and 2.) when I went to play, I found that all m saved game files were missing. I managed to get through the Ghost House in Donut Plains, but that is it, and I didn't find the hidden exit in either Donut Plains 1 or the Ghost House (I think there is one in there.)

Not onto this weeks challenges.

1.) Finish Chapter 4 in Resident Evil 4.
2.) Find the rest of the Bean Star in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.
3.) Clear the Vanilla Dome in Super Mario World

Bonus Challenge
Find all Secret Exits in Donut Plains and Vanilla Dome in Super Mario World.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home