The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Resident Evil 4--Chapter 4-4

Opps. Thought I had posted about this last night, but I guess I didn't

I fought my way to Salazar, who turned into this giant one eyes monster. Took a few tries, but I beat it:)

I finaly got rid of that little Nepolean wanna-be SOB.

I also managed to restock my ammo and healing supplies. They were getting low, and while I had upgraded a bunch of my weaponry before the fight, the extra ammo will come in handy.

After kicking his midget butt, I tried to reach the boat before they took Ashley away, but was too late. Ada was waiting for me with another boat though.

Now it's off to the Island, and a work out for my Boomstick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home