The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Weekly Challenge-March 19-March 25 2007

YES! Three weeks in a row!

Ok, so I didn't finish the Super Mario World goal, but in my defense, some stuff came up late in the week which prevented me from playing many games. I did manage to get through Donut Plains and find all the secret exits there though.

Ok, time for this weeks goals.

1.) Finish Chapter 5 of Resident Evil 4.
2.) Get Through Joke's End and rescue Princess Peach in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.
3.) Complete Vanilla Dome with all secret exits in Super Mario World.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home