The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Resident Evil 4--Chapter 4-1

Just finished Chapter 4-1, and man was it tough. used a lot of health items, mainly fighting that Xenomorph like thing. As far as I know, there is no way to beat it, but there must be one. I got onto the elevator before I could stop it, so I might have to check Gamefaqs or ask Caleb tomarrow at work.

Not only that, but the sent more of those blind Wolvie wannabes after me, and this time one of them was in armor.

At least it was fun shooting those bugs, my boomstick loved that. adn Ashley got captured, so I don't ahve to worry about her for a bit.

Now on to 4-2. looks like Sadler is sending some spec op guy after me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home