The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Resident evil 4: Seperate Ways--Chapter 1

I decided to play the Ada missions before I played throught the game again in pro mode.

Got throught the first mission. I died a few tiems, but I made it through. it kind of stinks that there are fewer typewriters, but that makes it harder, and there for better.

It is kind of cool to see what is going on behind the scnees. I just figured that Sadler rang the bell in the church that lured away the zeds. turns out it was Ada. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to rescue Luis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home