The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Weekly Challenges--March 26-April 1, 2007

Didn't do so well last week. I finished the Resident Evil 4 goals, but not the Mario & Luigi or Super Mario World goals.

I could have finished the Mario & Luigi goal, but Joke's end was a lot tougher then I thought. I'm going to have to do some power leveling before heading back.

This week, I just have 1 goal, finish Resident Evil 4. I hope to concentrate on my writing, so I won't have much time for games, but I want to finish Resident Evil 4 before April, for reason that will be explained next week.

On to this week's goals.

1.) Finish Resident Evil 4.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home