The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Resident Evil 4: Seperate Ways--Chapter 2

I beat chapter 2 last night. Wasn't too tough to rescue Luis, because there was no rescuing involved. Th bad guys took him away before I could get there, followed them, and then I ran into him walking out of the house after the gunfight in the house.

Oh well. atleast I learned of a better way to beat the trolls. I learned that you could just slash at the Plagas while fighting the two in the lava pit during the main story. that time I just blasted them in the face with my shotgun. I found out that taking out their knee caps was better :)

So I grabbed the TMP and opened fire. few slashes later and Los Illuminados was one troll short :)

Now to see what my next mission is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home