The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I've been out of the loop for a bit, so I just heard about this.

Same thing happened to me when I bought Trauma Center. I figured it was a good idea, since the DS game cases could easily be stuck in a pocket. This would be a good way to prevent shoplifting.

Now that I know that it happens for other systems as well, I'm not so sure. after all, the used games are in the cases, so why can't the new ones.

Had I known this, I still would have bought Trauma Center. I checked other places in the area and couldn't find it new, so I didn't really have a choice. but in the future, you better believe I'm only buying new games from Gamestop if I have no other choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home