The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Weekly Challenges--May 21-May 27, 2007

YEAH! The play is over, the wedding is done, and I have time to play!

Ok, I will have a bunch of writing stuff I want to do. I finally posted Fantasy #7 and have started writing #8. I have to write a PPV for SPW, and I have the next part of Dragon and Pine Creek Murders to write, but the important part is I have time to do all of this stuff now

with that out of the way, On to this week's challenges

1.) Finish Chapter 4 of Super Paper Mario.
2.) Complete 3 missions in Scarface: The World Is Yours.
3.) Finish 3 Scenarios in the Egyptian campaign in Age Of Empires.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home