The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

So much for that idea. J.H. and D.M. stopped by and we were going to play some Wii, but when I turned it on nothing showed up on the screen. I called the 1-800 tech support number and they said that they would have to repair it. So in a couple of days I will receive the packaging label and packing instructions. Then it will be at least a day or two before it gets there, 8-12 days for the repairs, and then another day or two before it gets here. So I get to wait for about two weeks before I can play my Wii again! :(

So I guess the Super Paper Mario goal is canceled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home