The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Lego Star Wars 2

I just finished the story mode for Lego Star Wars 2. Unlike the first Lego Star Wars, I am not considering this one done. In this game you actually have a reason to go back and go through free play mode. there are a tone of areas that you can only get to with a dark force user, or a bounty hunter, or a storm trooper. In the first one I saw nothing like that. plus there are a bunch of levels that can be unlocked; 3 per episode, 10 Bounty Hunter missions, and Lego City. In the first one there was only one unlockable level.

So I have a ways to go before this one is done, but I am loving every second of it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home