The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Cooking Mama--Grilled Gyoza

I just finished Grilled Gyoza, and I didn't fail at anything! I ended up getting 92 points. Probably would have gotten a perfect score, but I was one short in putting stuff together. I managed to get enough made to get a silver rating though. I got a silver rating over all and unlocked Spring Roll

I also redid Potato Salad and got a score of 62 points.

Next up is Fried Octopus Dumplings, but that will have to wait till next week. In the mean time I will try to improve my score in this week's four recipes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home