The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, December 11, 2017

The Streak!

Ok, not THE streak.  That can only be accomplished by Undertaker.  More accurately A streak.

I'm playing some Rocket League since the winter event, Frosty Fest is going on, and I just scored the winning goal of the game, giving my team the win 2-1.  After the match (where I unlocked the common Green Explosion and some snowflakes) I unlocked a bunch of achievements, including 2 I didn't realize.  1.) that was the first game I played in where I won MVP, it went to overtime, and my team won.  2.) apparently the stadium the game was in (don't remember which one it was) was apparently the only one I hadn't played in, unlocking that achievement.  3.) That was apparently my 10th win in a row!

So I'm going to keep playing and see if I can't extend that streak.  Maybe to 21-0?  (or most likely I will lose the next game.)



Update:  Turns out I was right.  Lost the next match 2-6  But in my defense, 1.) they all apparently had been playing alot already because they had ma bunch of Frosty Fest stuff unlocked already (or they bought them, which also means they play alot.  and 3.) I'm pretty sure my teammates were bots based on how they played.

Oh well.  Time to start a new streak.  Hopefully not a loosing streak.

Also, WTF!!! I didn't get any snowflakes!? Do you only get them for winning or something?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home